Tuesday, November 18, 2008

////

What Art is For Me

What Art is For Me

Really, i love it. I love artist. Demmit. It's somewhat easy to do a work, but not a work of art. And it's harder to make majority of the viewers appreciate the thing you died making. Your art is you and the art you make is what makes you. Art doesn't end after you make it, in lieu it just starts there.

Art is more than that, more than this and people has their own way of looking and judging an art. For me, I have a high standard when it comes to that. I criticize all the aspects present or absent in the subject of art. Whatever.. What I'm trying to say is, if your work's a crap but it came from the heart then it's an art. But if you just want to try a sh*t because you want to be appreciated and recognized, throw a sh*t out of that sh*t. (oww! that's gross.. sorry for the sh*t, I say that a lot when I'm in a bad mood)

Well, art is so simple yet very complicated.. It is about feelings and emotions (that makes it complicated) and about the God that first authorized art. All of us, good and evil, are His artworks.

--

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment