Monday, March 30, 2009

////

If you must love me (POEM)



If you must love me
Do it with all your heart.
Say not:
"I love her for she's the sweeset"
For that reason
You should've replaced me with sugar.
Say not:
"I love her for she's the fairest"
For time will come
I won't be fair anymore
That may mean you can love me not.
And if you love me,
Be sure of what you're feeling.
Say not:
"I love her, I think I do love her"
For what you think might be wrong.
If you feel alone and you need me
That doesn't mean that you love me
'Cause when I can't be there
That may mean you can't love me.
If you must love me
Do so for the sake of love
And I will love you
That way I want you to love me,
That would be fair;
If you must love me
Do so for the sake of true love -
Love that's real
And beyond any reason.

[I composed this poem last summer :D]

..
watch out for my next post about my graduation

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment