Wednesday, May 27, 2009

////

This time, it aint going to be trite

(Title of the image above: The Wall. Yeah, I did it.. I vandalized the wall. )


You

You - electrifies my soul
Awaken my senses
Just the thought of you
Brings back the sensation,
The love - that love
I've been longing for
That only you could give.

Your touch that I feel,
Each time I remember
Those trite phrases
That we love to hear
Nothing else is better
Than you and me, together;
This aint going to be trite.

I was unable to conceal my mirth
The day that you came.
You - You lied when you said
"I am evil, I am evil"
For how come I can see your halo
That surrounds me everyday
Near or far, you stay.

I write, when it rains
And I sing, Coz it shines
And this feeling's so strong.
You - simple as it is,
Complicated as it could be,
I am in - love with....
You

**
[Author's comment: "sobrang cheezy and corny.. hahaha"]
--

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... June 8, 2009 at 12:43 AM

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ^____^

    I love you too.. ^_____^

  2. jet MUSIC said... June 15, 2009 at 1:00 AM

    rawrz!! my Zin.. mwuahh :D