Friday, September 11, 2009

////

If I AM Blind

Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 6:39-42.
And he told them a parable, "Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit?
No disciple is superior to the teacher; but when fully trained, every disciple will be like his teacher.
Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own?
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove that splinter in your eye,' when you do not even notice the wooden beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter in your brother's eye.

I partially agree with the gospel above. Sorry, I might sound bad but this is my opinion. I know I'm stubborn ;P . Oh well, "Can a blind person guide a blind person?". I dunno. But I always thought of - if they are both blind, and they are in-love, they could find their way together and help each other see. Together, they will develop their potentials and will try hard to remove their blindness. Together, they will succeed, together, they will fly.


Hay.. I've been searchin for "relevant materials" these past days. They say that they found peace and contentment with God, that everything has a purpose, that everything's going to be hoookay. Until now I search for the meaning of all these, for these happenings depress me bigtime. I searched for the promised light, I cannot see, or am I blinded already because I always see that light? I mean, I am used to the concept of Christianity and Catholicism already that it made me feel lost in my own home. O_O

Oh, snap...

Whatever.. I know... I will always love what I repeatedly hate and I'll always find what I always tend to lose - myself.



*grasps breath

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment