Monday, September 7, 2009

////

It was you (for no person in particular)

drawn in MSPaint
***
This is for no person in particular, I just love the idea it brings :)


***

IT WAS YOU


So it was really you, the guy that's full of hate,
the guy that's so bored with this life, the guy that I loved.
You are someone that's afraid to trust yet so eager to start to,

Someone that's sick of this life yet eager to enjoy every second,
You are someone like me,
You are someone that I used to love.
You are someone that pretends to be strong,

Although I know you are and you could be.
Someone that says "I'm used to pain"
But every slice kills you, unlike me.

Someone that's so hypocrite,
So stubborn, so poor,
Someone different, no one else is like you.
I wanted to be like you.
I never meant to change you
Because I accept you for who you are, for who you were
But I cannot accept the possibility
that you end there,
that you would just end there.

You are someone that's meant to fly
So how come you keep on crawling?

C'mon stupid caterpillar, it's time to make cocoon.


***

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment