Monday, September 21, 2009

////

There's Something Aching Inside of Me

you are the only one that really stayed, Miggy

...

There's Something Aching Inside of Me

I wonder what it is. So I put my left hand on the middle of my chest and feel the beat, but it's not that something. I also put my right hand on my back to feel the intake of every air, but it's not that something too. I feel my thighs, my arms, my head... They're not aching.

So I sigh..


...
....


Maybe it's because of the new bra.



** you cannot feel the
soul through your hands..



SOME of the contents of my previous posts were lies (I am a certified liar), written by a pretentious sober soul(I'm a great pretender) that haunts me today, making me sick all over. I don't want the world to know I'm broken..wait..I don't feel broken after all.. Uhm.. I don't want the world to know I'm sad and frustrated and depressed and.. and... etc.. lol..


I wanna thank Collective Soul for making me feel better.
...

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment