Monday, September 20, 2010

////

Shouting to the world


It's late at night and I know I should get some sleep right now. I don't know why but I don't want to sleep because, trite as it sounds, reality is finally better than my dreams. I'm so happy with you and these five words aren't enough to prove how I really am. I am amazed by you, in everything that you do, in everything that you are. It's true that I tremble when I start to reach out for your hand. My body's shaking, it always feels like the world's in slow motion. And when I finally get to hold your hand (or your arm), I get the relief that, yes, you are, in fact, MINE. I cannot contain it, this is too much to be kept. Even my eyes can't hide it, I'm so inlove with you. And this, this love is all I've got. I've trusted you my heart. My plans are all about US. Please, don't tear me apart. Let's keep everything in God's speed to be assured that everything will turn out right for us. I don't really care if it'll turn out right or left as long as in this journey, I'm with you. It may get rocky sometime soon but everything is going to be alright as long as we have each other. We can always do it together. You, me, US.

Thank you for always making me feel special. Thank you for proving to me and to the world that you love me. Thank you for making me feel beautiful all the time. Thank you for not wanting to hurt me. Thank you for making me feel good about myself. I hope I do the same (and more) to you. I love you.


Yours and only yours, 
Jet