Thursday, May 26, 2011

////

Realization 'bout B**ches



This thought just popped out of my mind: I hate b*tches because they have the luxury of doing evil, bad and real stupid stuffs without being mocked because people understand they are born that way and they have to forgive them with it. What's more irritating is that they aint beautiful. I mean, cmon, mahn, fix it.

When I look around me, I see a lot of b*tches. *sighs* It's not like I'm kinda jealous or something. I woe them. Why couldn't they be less irritating? Why couldn't they have proper brains? Oh, snap, sorry for this rant. I may be just another b*tch for some and the chances that they would care if they irritate me is the same as the chances I would care if I irritate them - very slim chance. Anyway, let's go back to what we're doing now. :)


---

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment