Sunday, May 1, 2011

////

Weird ADMU sign

This is one weird, scary and somehow funny sign from Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU). I don't know exactly where this sign is posted. My Tiani went to ADMU last week for a seminar and saw this sign. I searched over the internet what this sign could mean but I cannot find an article for it. This appears to me as a caution for ghost attack, if not zombie attack. Ha-ha!

P.S
Someone told me that this sign was bought from Australia. I searched the net to know where this sign originated and found out it was a custom - made sign by Humerus, based in California. The sign was primarily made just for fun. It posts cautions for people AND zombies crossing. However, the sign in ADMU gives a (somehow) different message. XD



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment