Tuesday, June 16, 2009

////

Graffiti On FaceBook

**
PLEASE CLICK PLAY
:)

I've been addicted to Facebook's graffiti lately. This application lets you draw anything that you feel like drawing on a blank page. Brush, in different sizes, is the tool used in making the graffiti. I used my mouse to control the brush but I think some uses light pens and graphic tablets or other tools for a better control of the brush. You may adjust the color and its opacity to give different shades. I draw there (in Facebook) when my work gets either a little too boring or a little too tiring. Haha

And oh! I was surprised to see that the application records the brush strokes I made! ^^,

Here are some of my works:










































[this graffiti is for my friend kuya Jerome, inspired by the song "Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects :D]
















PS: These are the latest.. I'll be making more of them soon!! ahhaha













0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment