Monday, August 24, 2009

////

Two asterisks

Drawn in MSPaint

***

MAY 17, 2009 (see the post)
"Where am I? What am I doing here? Who am I? Who are you? Why are you here? Where will you take me? Why? Why? Is this true? If it's just a dream, it's the sweetest of all. If it'll stop just when I'm enjoying it the most, I'll go back to the dungeon, wishing no prince would ever save me again just to lock me in again. But then Im holding on to all the things he said. Until when would he mean it? I do not know. But it felt so real. If those were lies then, perhaps, lies are true. If I have to take these chances, I want to take these with you."

---

She cannot stand it anymore, she's falling out. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, it's starting to get light, but for her it's getting dimmer. Just the thought of him makes her confused and tired. So she texted him goodbye. She told him her formula goodbye words, "I never wanted to hurt you but now I did... blaaaa...". Now, she lives her life like she did before he came - cold and bitter.


I am starting to bleed, as he starts to recover.
I am starting to fly, while he still enjoys the crawl.
I am starting to remeber, while he forgets everything we had.


I lost you, but not as much you lost yourself and not as much as I lost mine. Friendship could still be instill in our dying bond. This is not to ignite any flame, but to make the days a lot easier, at least for me. Why be friends? Why not??


Until this day, dawn has never come your way. This is because you turned your back from the horizon. You are not in silence, you are in total doom. And I - am in my dungeon again. Hope to see you soon.


***
P.S. there are thoughts that has to be published,
or else it'll consume you..

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment